Translate

Tuesday, February 7, 2012


Here are some photos from my Super Bowl/Crafting Party
Unfortunately because of all the fun I forgot to take photos of the food. My menu consisted of: Meat Lovers Pizza, Deviled Eggs, Cheeseburger Sliders on Sweet rolls, Potato Skins, chips and dip, and a homemade 5 Layer Dip.


Party Decorations








Giants Fans = Happy



Patriots Fans = Not So Happy 





The Ladies

 Ms Ash and Mrs Elliott working on their Rose Petal Balls

 Mrs. Taylor working on her daughter's hairpiece

 Tina's super chic cuffs and hairpiece

Anna's motto "The bigger the bow the closer to God!"

Me wearing Harujuku Ninity


This really was an awesome party w/ so many fun things going at once. Stay tuned for my next crafting party. I think we will do spring themed crafts. (since winter has yet to make it Detroit)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the Blog! The Party was brilliant. I love the fact that they guys enjoyed the game while the girls did craft and everyone enjoyed the food. What an awesome fellowship! Also, the felt food is brilliant! The pieces look like real food! I mean the pop tarts looks tasty, so does the eggs and sausage etc. I’m inspired to start crafting. Thanks for the instructions!!

Prophetess Shavarn Smith
Romulus, MI

Anonymous said...

There were a couple of typs's. Please see the corrections. LOL!!
I absolutely love the Blog! The Party was brilliant. I love the fact that the guys enjoyed the game while the girls did crafts…and everyone enjoyed the food. What an awesome fellowship! Also, the felt food is brilliant! The pieces look like real food! I mean the pop tarts looks tasty, so does the eggs and sausage etc. I’m inspired to start crafting. Thanks for the inspiration and the instructions!!

Prophetess Shavarn Smith
Romulus, MI

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 Abigail Temple. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger