Translate

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dresser Organizer

I've been busy trying to get my home clutter under control. So I decided I needed something to corral all of the free makeup and nail polish I've been getting lately. With a quick trip to my local Dollar Tree, some items that I had on hand and about an hour I made me an cute vintage inspired organizer.
To add a pop of color I painted the underside of the top plate pink. I figured this was the perfect opportunity to sneak the forbidden girly color into a house full of the male species. The paint is from Martha Stewart.

Supplies
2 plates
Clear candlestick
Strong glue like E6000
Paint
Paintbrush

Just glue the candlestick between the two plates, embellish anyway you like and enjoy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 Abigail Temple. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger