Translate

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tuesday's Bento

Here's todays bento box all Instagramed up for you! It has Bologna flowers, string cheese, mini chocolate chip cookies, Ritz Munchables mini crackers, and apples with caramel dip.

   Its all served in a cool Toy Story mini tin lunchbox. I got this little guy complete with matching stickers from the Disney Outlet Store here in Michigan at Great Lakes Crossing Outlet Mall for only $.75. Now that's what I call a bargain! I made the little picks using colorful party food picks from Dollar Tree. I simply stuck the Toy Story stickers that came with the mini lunchbox on the widest end of the picks and voila! To make the back side of the stickers less...well....sticky I just pressed them into some granulated sugar.

Follow me on Pinterest



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 Abigail Temple. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger