Translate

Friday, January 13, 2012

Welcome to Abigail Temple

So, I'm finally starting my blog! I have dreamed of this day for several years now. Cooking, crafting and party planning are my passion. My goal for this blog is to help everyday people live an extraordinary life.

My love affair with all things crafty started at a young age. I remember opening a brand new box of 144 Crayola crayons (I've always been a crayon snob...RoseArt no way!) and being in awe of all the choices! Metallic, Neon, Glow in the Dark, Smellies, Glitter I was in coloring Heaven! In school I always lead the pack in art class with the fliest projects. No one in the class clay ashtrays or paper mache rockets compare to mine.

Growing up I never knew that a love of crafty things could become a life goal or a career but that's where I'm at now, trying to find a way turn this passion that I have into a full fledged career, ENJOY! XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 Abigail Temple. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger